Sunday, May 01, 2011

Osama is Dead?!?!

Wow, that was fast!
It's only been a decade...

Osama bin Laden found in Pakistan,
Obama to announce


I imagine this is how it went down:

Since I'm watching this breaking news right now, I don't know what the heck is really going on... but it's hard for me not to think back to the photos supposedly showing the unrecognizable bodies of Uday & Qusay Hussein, displayed after their assassination.

Basically my thinking was, "Ok, but those mangled bodies could be anyone."

Even if this really is Osama bin Laden's body- at this point, who knows how much it even matters in the dynamics of global terrorism?

I guess we'll learn more about the circumstances, but it would obviously have been much more interesting & useful if Osama was captured alive.


A blast from the past...



No comments: