Saturday, May 20, 2006

Da Vinci's Challenge - Rowan University Press

My alma mater, Rowan University, has provided some excellent coverage of my efforts behind the Da Vinci's Challenge games.

The Spring issue of the Rowan Magazine has a feature article by Mike Shute that turned out great, with a picture of me & the games that I actually really like. (Photographer Craig Terry was kind enough to let me have some input on the choice of picture.) Here is the link to the online version of the article. It is exciting to think that Rowan Grads across the country are reading about my creation that started as a Rowan design project!

(Click Images to Enlarge)

The Rowan Admissions newsletter also included an article about my experiences after graduating, along with other alumni who are "making an impact".

No comments: