Thursday, August 22, 2013

Poconos 2013


Last week I went on vacation with my family, to a lakefront rental in the Poconos, PA. We all look forward to summer vacation every year, and we had a great time in Cape May & then on the lake.

In the beginning of the week, I got to see alot of shooting stars from the Perseid meteor shower on a couple of clear nights. I usually sit out on the dock to drink beers with my brother & brother-in-law after everyone goes to sleep, so we were outside anyway. Being on the mountain lake was as good a place as any to see the meteors.

Most of the week we hung out around the house or on the lake, but we also ventured out to do some stuff if the weather was crappy.

I've already posted some of the pics of my crazy Flea Market Finds, and also the interesting sights at Country Junction-"The World's Largest General Store".

This is the last batch of photos I'm adding to the album. They are mostly scenic pics of the lake & the beautiful sunsets.

Photo Album:

There are also some photos from our short hike to Hawk Falls. It's an easy enough trail for my nephews aka. the lil' dudes, & also my parents to come along and enjoy it.

From Poconos 2013


Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. I had a good time, though, with plenty of pictures & memories of another great summer vacation.

No comments: