Friday, February 20, 2015

Toy Fair 2015


Last weekend, I went to the Toy Fair that's held every year at the Javitz Center in New York City.

I design packaging & products for the toy industry, and several of our clients have booths at the show. We get to see the work we do throughout the year on display here. I also had product development meetings with a few companies and made some new contacts.

It's also good to walk the floor and check out what other companies are doing. The Javitz convention center is huge and there is alot to take in. I was only there for a day, which isn't enough time to really see everything.

I took some photos of the various sights at the show. There is a slideshow embedded below, and a link to my Picasa web album.

The Monkey Buddha Visual Archives:


This is me enjoying a glass of champagne, after a meeting toward the end of the day:

No comments: