Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Nature Photography- Summer 2015

I added a few more photos to my photo album of nature pics:

by Paul Micarelli

These pictures are from this summer, before I started the album online. I'll continue to add older photos from previous years & any new ones I take.

I love nature & being outdoors, and have been lucky to see many different creatures in my lifetime. I am endlessly fascinated by the endless diversity of Life.

This is one of the many rabbits around my house, blending in with the leaves:


This dragonfly was busy devouring another insect, so it was too busy to notice I was sneaking up close to it to get this picture:


I was outside my work one day & heard a loud rustling on the side of the building. This groundhog was trying to get past the gate to the yard:



No comments: