Sunday, April 21, 2019

Calvaria Gallery "The Resurrection" 4-19-2019

After my recent solo show at the Grand Theatre gallery, Paul Micarelli "Mindscapes" I was referred to another gallery in Millville that is ran by artist Tania Pomales:


The theme of the show is "The Resurrection" and Tania accepted a couple pieces of my digital artwork in to the show, which will be up for two months. To see more of my graphic design & fine art, visit my website: www.PaulMicarelliDesign.com

Here is the photo gallery from the show's opening reception:



Me & Tania, the owner of Calvaria Gallery

"Silicone DNA"
by Paul Micarelli

by Paul Micarelli

The gallery was filled with amazing work and I am honored to have my art on display with other talented artists.

Check out the gallery to see more pics:


No comments: