Monday, May 04, 2015

Star Wars Day 2015

Today is May 4th, which is now known to many people as "Star Wars Day".

Star Wars is one of my favorite topics to post about, and it's been my favorite movie series since I was a kid.

Like most fans, I didn't think I'd ever see more movies that took place after the original trilogy. Now, with Disney & J.J. Abrams taking control of George Lucas's vision, there are more films on the way to expand the already rich Star Wars fictional universe.

Today, Vanity Fair released a few new photos from the set of the next movie, "Star Wars Episode VII, The Force Awakens".

Vanity Fair:

Resistance pilot Poe Dameron & the newest version of the classic X-Wing fighter.

Star Wars Day Bonus!
Here's a previous post, with a GIF of a lightsaber-weilding monkey:

No comments: