Thursday, October 19, 2017

"Metal Melt" by Paul Micarelli


I have been busy trying to grow my custom portrait business Fantasy Photos & my freelance graphic design career as Paul Micarelli Design. I am also working for my fiancée's family, doing the marketing & promotion for their home heating oil company- 5 Star Heating Oil. Despite the feeling that I don't have nearly enough time in the day, I also want to keep my general creative spirit flowing.

By sharing my artwork, I hope to maintain this aspect of my creativity. I have a huge archive of my images that I can post & offer for sale.

This week I dropped off some prints of my abstract art to a local gallery.

One of the images was this one, that I had not uploaded to my online album yet:

by Paul Micarelli

"Metal Melt"
by Paul Micarelli


***Buy Prints & Products With This Design***:

The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:
 

No comments: