Sunday, August 19, 2018

Grounds for Sculpture

Recently I visited Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ for my sister-in-law's bridal shower.

It was a very interesting & beautiful place, with amazing gardens and natural scenery. As the name suggests, the grounds were full of various types of sculpture- abstract, realistic, and representational.

There were also many references to works of fine art, such as paintings & literature.

The food at the party was great, and we had several courses until we were completely stuffed. After the bridal shower, we walked the grounds and spent the entire day there. It was a great day, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys both nature and art.

Here is an album link & a selection of pictures I took of the sculpture and natural features there:










My wife Loretta & I

No comments: