Monday, September 16, 2013

Bad Packaging- Header Cards

As a graphic designer, I've been fortunate to work on product & packaging design for some of the biggest brands and licenses in the world.

I consider myself to have an eye for good design- but I'm also very amused by the endless examples of horrible art on packages.

Sometimes, if I'm in a dollar store or a flea market, I like to check out the bad design on the shoddy imported items.

Here are a couple examples of why good graphic design can't be outsourced to people working in a different culture for cheap:


"AOLE 
INARTIFI CIAL PRODUCTSFOR LAVING
Return to Big Nature Feelings!"

 seen on fusion anomalog

Bomei
Quality Products 
"Pet Thing"

seen on The Chive

Some more examples from The Monkey Buddha Archives:

•  "Sense of Right Alliance" Action Figures 

•  Specialman! 

 

1 comment:

Ibn E Adam said...

I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing such information. Bag Toppers Header Cards