Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Baby Gorilla Beating Chest

I'm almost done moving from my current place of residence- with all the organizing, packing, cleaning, and weekend yard sales that it entails.

I've been living at this place for 10+ years, even before I started The Monkey Buddha... in the early days of blogging! :) The house I lived in was built in the 1800's & had a lot of history. I've had a lot of great memories & time spent there. However, the nature of the Universe is change, so I'm ready to move out & move on.

Until I'm settled & can blog regularly on my free time, my posts have a bit more been sporadic than usual. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled anti-programming soon.

On Reddit I saw this great GIF of a little gorilla beating his chest and taking a fall. The look on his face after he looks up is priceless.



Here is a video, with more of his reaction afterward:


No comments: