Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence


When I was a kid, my siblings & I would watch the awesomely demented cartoon "Ren & Stimpy". It's one of the reasons I now have a slightly warped sense of humor & an appreciation for the absurd.

I previously posted about the ridiculous jingle for a toy "Log" that was in one of the episodes.

The Monkey Buddha:

There was another episode where Ren comes home to find that Stimpy & his cousin have ruined their home and all his collectibles. His rare dinosaur droppings were painted like Easter eggs & his collection of incurable diseases were poured into the sink.

Ren was rightfully pissed off (pun intended), so he decided to pee on the board game they playing at the time. Unfortunately, this game was "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence".

This insane game also had a catchy, hilarious jingle:



Here's the scene where Ren comes home & ends up finding out why the game has its name:



No comments: