Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No Global Currency?

It was very refreshing to watch President Mack-Daddy give a press conference where, unlike his predecessor, he can explain the issues intelligently & at least speak like a sane human being.

One answer that caught my attention was in response to a concern that I had in my last post, regarding the possibility of a global currency. This 'solution' to the worldwide financial crisis would simply be a means to consolidate control over the world's population.

Obama stated very succinctly,

""No, I don't support a global currency,"

Unfortunately, it's probably not within President Obama's or any other government official's limited power to determine such an outcome.

Since the United States gave up its right to create money to the Federal Reserve, the government has been the subordinate of the central banking system, not the other way around.

Obama:
"I don't support a global currency"

The comment comes in this video @ 3:33





No comments: