Monday, June 30, 2008

Hanuman Images

When I was writing my last post, I found alot of cool images of the Hindu deity Hanuman - depicted as a half-man, half-monkey.

There are some cool wallpapers on an Indian website called SantaBanta.com.


The one below is awesome. From what I can tell, the scene is of this story from Hindu scripture. You have a flying monkey-god carrying a mountain over an army of apes surrounding Rama & Sita. As imagery goes, it is wonderfully crazy:


Equally wonderful is another image of Hanuman in my favorite color - Green, the color of life and prosperity. Hanuman seems to excel at moving mountains:


I also found a website with a bunch of links to Hanuman pictures, like this flowery (almost trippy) image:


Ok, and I just saw this video clip from a live action Bollywood film featuring Hanuman. It really 'takes off' around the 2-minute mark. It is from a film called Bajrangbali & the movie trailer is even better.



4 comments:

lotus said...

Hi , Great pictures ! Me a great devotee of Lord Hanuman.I also collect pictures,idols anything on Hanumanji. Have more than 700 idols in my collection. Do send me what ever you have on t_care @hotmail.com .Thanks Rani Mahant

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing!

TigerYogiji said...

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that in the first picture on this post that is Rama's brother Lakshman lying on the ground, not Sita. Lord Hanuman is bringing a mountain covered with healing herbs in order to heal Lakshman. :)

Anonymous said...

徵信, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 感情挽回, 外遇沖開, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信, 外遇, 外遇, 外遇, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信,