Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Longwood Gardens 5-6-11

This weekend, I also went to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania.

I was there once before with both my parents. My Mom wanted to go again, with the rest of my siblings for Mother's Day weekend. That place is awesome and I always enjoy observing the wonders of the natural world.

On my last trip I took a ton of photos. There is so much to look at and amazing things in the details of the plants & the man-made structures, as well. My little nephews came too this time, so I was running around & having some fun with them. I still got to take alot of nice pics, though. They are in an album on my Picasa page & can be downloaded to use for desktop images:

Picasa Web Album:
Longwood Gardens 5-7-11





My brother saw this photo of me & said "Nice picture, Jungle Boy!":

No comments: