Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Ultimate Adventure

When I was a little kid in elementary school, I used to love the Choose Your own Adventure books.

It was a primitive, but effective form of interactive entertainment. You reached certain points in the book where you had to make a decision based on 2 or more choices. There were multiple possible endings, depending on how you proceeded through the story's options.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember that I used to flip ahead through the different combinations of pages to see if certain choices would lead to a favorable ending or not. Despite my work-around, it was still a great idea for a book series & helped my interest in reading at a young age.

Anyway, this is one title that would definitely NOT have gone over well, even though it is the most likely of all possibilities:



It seems to have come from this superb gallery of alternate title ideas:

No comments: