Wednesday, June 29, 2005

International Toy Fair, NYC, 2/23/05

Da Vinci's Challenge debuted this year at the International Toy Fair at the Javitz Center in NYC. The response was excellent, with alot of credit going to Doug Lory, who played an excellent Leonardo da Vinci for the convention. It was overwhelming to see something I created and have spent so much time, thought, and effort on get a prime spot at the the booth of a major toy company, Briarpatch. The display was right on the aisle, right smack in the middle of the convention center. The fact that this was right on my 27th birthday was just the icing on the cake!

Here are some photos of the Da Vinci's Challenge display at the Briarpatch booth:

Doug "da Vinci," on the left, and me, in black
(Click to Enlarge)

My partners Alan Gorney & Alice Gorney, Doug "da Vinci", and me
(Click to Enlarge)

No comments: