Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"10 False Flags That Changed the World"

Sometimes there's conspiracy theory... and sometimes there's plain ol' conspiracy. I came across the link below and thought it was a good collection of shady scenarios that ultimately effected the world in a significant way. All we can do as individual people is examine the evidence from as many sources as possible and try to understand different situations in as objectively as possible. The problem we run into is the inability to remove ourselves from this husk of skin and bone to gain a wider perspective that isn't hindered by mental illusions of national, religious, or political identities.

I'm a complete skeptic in many ways. To me, the idea of Ultimate Truth is an abstract fantasy, so I ultimately doubt all information and analyses to some degree. I guess it's my familiarity w/ Photoshop & other technology that prevents me from completely believing any digital or other media that I see. Everything may be an illusion, but that doesn't mean we can't try to see as much of the rabbit hole as possible...

No comments: