Thursday, September 04, 2008

McCain Madness!!!


I barely stayed conscious through John McCain's acceptance speech tonight. It had some heartfelt moments, but most of the time it bordered on idiotic. To make it worse, watching Sen. McCain try to figure out how to physically present himself for the audience & cameras actually makes me feel awkward for him.

To sum it up in one word:
Wacked.

Nobody denies he has served his country & has lots of experience.
I just don't see any indication of the insight, wisdom, or the ability to inspire that the most powerful figurehead on Earth should have.

I really feel like my precious life was wasted by watching some of the RNC speeches, but I am interested in politics & feel like I have to try to see all sides to make truly informed opinions. My opinion is that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: