Thursday, July 07, 2011

TOTALLY GROSS: Snake Eating a Frog

***WARNING: extremely disturbing content!***

Tonight, I was over my parents' house, & my brother was leaving to go to the gym.

He came back inside, & excitedly asked me if I had my camera. I was like, 'What?!?!'

Despite the wetness of the rainstorm, I threw on a pair of sandals & quickly followed him outside.

As I was walking out, my witty brother said, "I think we have a mutant out here."

Looking down in the front walkway by the garden, I saw what looked like a freaky snake creature with 2 front legs.
He must have seen the look of pure bewilderment on my face, & I looked closer after he told me... it was a snake swallowing the backside of a frog!!!

It was gross, fascinating, awesome & absolutely horrible- all at the same time.

Of course, I had to get these nasty-ass pictures, which are totally nightmare material....


Click to Enlarge

...if you dare










Poor bastard...

Snakes are NASTY!!!

No comments: