Tuesday, February 16, 2016

NYC Toy Fair 2016

Of course, I had to get a pic with this monkey character
wearing my favorite color, from the new game, EQ.

This past Saturday, I pulled myself away from the 2 year anniversary I was celebrating with my girlfriend to go to New York City. It was the weekend for the annual Toy Fair, held at the Javitz Center.

I've been attending for most of my professional career, since the studio I work for has done a lot of work for clients in the toy & game industry. I always enjoy going to see the many fun products on display.

This year, I was looking for companies to produce some game ideas, including a new publisher for the award-winning strategy game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge". I made enough contacts & opened enough possible doors to feel like it was a worthwhile trip.

Here are the photos I took of the trip:

Picasa Photo Album:

No comments: