Friday, April 07, 2017

Star Wars Art by Eli Hyder

On the subreddit /ImaginaryJedi I've seen a lot of great Star Wars art by Eli Hyder. Here's his Instagram page:

Instagram

He has a very cool style, and I especially like his concepts for Luke Skywalker in the upcoming movie, "Episode VIII: The Last Jedi".

I think every Star Wars fan wants to see the ridiculously overpowered Jedi Master that we all know Luke should be.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, levitating while in meditation on the planet Ahch-To.

 Jedi Master Luke Skywalker levitating multiple lightsabers simultaneously.

Rey, with an awesome teal-colored, double-edged lightsaber, 
approaching the ancient Force tree on the planet Ahch-To.

 Sheev Palpatine as a young Sith Lord, before he becomes Emperor.
"I don't want to live as ordinary beings live."

A physically & psychologically damaged Darth Vader emerging from his bacta tank.


No comments: