Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Anakin & Padme Skywalker Costumes

This past weekend I had a booth for my business Fantasy Photos at the Autumn Fest in Pitman, NJ. It was a 2-day event, and my fiancée Loretta & I dressed up both days as Star Wars characters Anakin Skywalker & his wife Padme Amidala.

I have been growing my hair out for awhile, so I chose to go with Anakin's look from Episode III, "Revenge the Sith" before he becomes Darth Vader. We borrowed the lightsaber & a dart gun that I painted from my nephews. I added the scar over the eye & a leather glove to complete the character. My lovely partner takes her Halloween costumes seriously, & really went to town with her "Padme on Geonosis" costume. When I saw her in it, I was pleasantly surprised at her attention to detail. I thought our outfits were pretty on point.

We also went to a Halloween party over the weekend, and this photo is from the party. We took it easy, since we had to get up for the festival again the next day, but it was a lot of fun.


No comments: