Thursday, December 28, 2017

"Shaman's Mask" by Paul Micarelli

I have been processing my large archive of abstract imagery recently. I want to share them online and create prints for exhibits & sale. This is one of my favorite pieces of my abstract art.

When I made "Shaman's Mask,"the image looked to me like a psychedelic version of a tribal mask that a shaman or a medicine man would wear. The shaman is one who travels inward, dissolving the ego and merging with the source of all things, to understand & deeply integrate with the nature of reality. Using the knowledge of life and the world on all levels, a holy person can find the best way to guide people who need healing or advice.

Spiritual energy radiates from the white light behind the shaman's mask- the blinding mystery of infinity leaking through the fractal, energetic plane of existence.

by Paul Micarelli

 "Shaman's Mask"
by Paul Micarelli

**Buy Prints & Products With This Design***

The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:
BUY "Shaman's Mask"

No comments: