Sunday, June 09, 2019

CNjCS Promotional Video


I recently finished a video for CNjCS, (Connected Nj Consulting Services), a non-profit dedicated to providing health & wellness services (Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing therapy, and more) for those with developmental challenges.


I've come to know Debra Flagg, one of the founders of CNjCS, who was inspired by the difficulties she faced trying to find beneficial programs for her son. I created the logo for the non-profit (above). Debra is an awesome, deeply spiritual woman with a vision to help those who need people like her, to advocate for them and provide effective services.

So she asked me (through Paul Micarelli Design) to help her produce this video to help promote her cause. I filmed her intro and ending, and edited it together with her photos according to her direction. I'm sharing it to help bring attention to her organization and the meaningful work she is doing:

 YouTube:



1 comment:

Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.