Sunday, August 09, 2026

Poconos Flea Market Finds

Growing up, my family would take an annual vacation to a lake house in the Poconos. We still continue the tradition, even now that my siblings & I have families of our own. This year, we had 13 people total staying in a house! Luckily my family get along really well, and we enjoy being together.

 Poconos Vacation 2016 

 One thing we enjoy doing every year is head to the Blue Ridge Flea Market on Sunday morning to check out the endless crap for sale. We chant "JUNK! JUNK JUNK!" as we prepare to search the vendor tables for hidden gems. We would always have a contest to see who could find the most outrageous, funny, or weird items. Now that I have kids, I'm usually preoccupied with finding Star Wars items for my son, or cute stuff for my daughter. 

This year I tried to capture some of the wacky things I saw for sale:





  

No comments: