Friday, November 14, 2008

Dio - Holy Diver

I heard this song tonight pulling into my driveway listening to Sirius Radio. I took a trip to the store so I could rock out to it.

There was a hilarious South Park episode where Ronnie James Dio was playing "Holy Diver" at the elementary school dance. That's the first time I ever heard a Dio song, even though I knew he replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath.

When I looked the "Holy Diver" video on Youtube, I was amazed at how silly & ridiculous it looked. Evil never appeared so cheesy.



It also doesn't help that 'Dio' himself looks like this guy.

BEWARE THE CARDBOARD SATAN!!!!

God, I can't believe I lived throught the 80's...

2 comments:

Son of the Light said...

You must admit it was a pretty good song!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.