Monday, November 17, 2008

South Park: Hope Diamond Heist

I missed this episode of South Park when it first aired, but I actually had people texting me about it, telling me I had to see it. I finally saw it during a replay & like most episodes, it had me laughing at loud.

It turns out that the Presidential campaign was a farce... Barack Obama, John McCain, & Sarah Palin were actually on a team. Their plan was to infiltrate the White House to gain access to the secret underground tunnel that runs beneath The Smithsonian. The mission? Steal the Hope Diamond!

I particularly enjoyed Sarah Palin as a covert British spy.

Episode Guide: About Last Night...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.