Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creating Rem Lazar


I just came across a ridiculous clip on Ebaum's world that made me think - "?!?!?!?!?!?".

It is from a bizarre film from 1989 called "Creating Rem Lazar" that is both hilarious & torturous to watch at the same time.

This is the type of thing that sends my mind reeling.

First of all, why? WHY?!?!

Why would anyone feel compelled to make this?????
Even my most creative instincts cannot grasp the motivation. BTW, how is this character walking through a city dressed like that, walking & holding hands w/ kids- yet nobody finds it odd?

It is a rare gem that can make me furiously annoyed, while laughing out loud at the same time!

Watching all 6 segments on Youtube is a supreme exercise in mental fortitude. I don't know why I find this madness so amusing.

All I know is I need a Quixotic Medallion, pronto!







No comments: