Sunday, September 13, 2009

Longwood Gardens, PA

On Saturday, I took a trip with my parents, Big Paul & Karen, to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania.

I was really looking forward to going- despite the light rain- & it ended up being much more impressive than I expected. Since I love nature & art, this was a truly enjoyable experience. Besides spending a relaxing day with my parents, I got to take in a feast of visual wonders.

My main objective was to take alot of photography. I ended up taking over 200 pictures & uploaded most of them to my Google Picasa album. The hi-res images are public under a Creative Commons license. They can be zoomed, downloaded, or you can press the "Full Screen" button for a slideshow:

Paul Mic:
Longwood Gardens, PA


It's hard to pick favorites from the set, but here are some I really like:

From Longwood Gardens, PA


From Longwood Gardens, PA


From Longwood Gardens, PA


From Longwood Gardens, PA


From Longwood Gardens, PA

No comments: