Thursday, February 20, 2014

Toy Fair 2014 Gallery


 This past weekend, I went to NewYork City for the U.S. International Toy Fair.

It is a trade show where many toy & game companies from around the world exhibit their latest products. The convention is held every February, at the Javits Center in Manhattan.

I've been going to the Toy Fair every year for most of my career, since it is a chance to see many of our studio's clients & other people we deal with in the industry. It's also a place where we can see all the product & packaging design we do throughout the year, in one place.

My last post was an announcement for the return of the strategy game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge". I'll talk a little more about that in my next post.

In the meantime, here is a gallery of random fun photos I took while I was at the show:



 


No comments: