Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Trump: Putting the "CON" into "Conservative"

After my post about the first Presidential debate with the President A$$hole graphic that I made, I was inspired to create another Trump image.

I'm not enthusiastic about the idea of Hillary Clinton being President, but I think she is much less dangerous to the state of our society than the possibility of a President Trump. He would be an absolute disaster. Anyone who believes he would do a damn thing for the majority of working people is deluded. They've been conned by the quintessential con-man.

The Atlantic:

Donald Trump's whole career has been based on screwing people over, in order to benefit himself. This is not the type of person you want in charge of public policy.

So, the idea that Trump has really put the "CON" into "Conservative" led me to make this graphic:


No comments: