Thursday, January 26, 2017

Crazy Trippin' Fashion Dude

I've been posting on this blog for so long, that sometimes I remember posting things... but forget where & when I posted them!

Recently, I was looking for this image of a guy in an insane, ridiculous outfit. However, I couldn't remember what I named it, or what I posted it under.

I just saw the photo again on FFFFound!, which is where I originally saw it. I had to do  a reverse Google Image search, & luckily my blog post came up on the front page. The post was about a crazy abstract website, that unfortunately seems to no longer exist.

The caption I put on it was "Crazy Tripping' Dude" which, considering his fashion choice, was pretty accurate. Now, it is archived again, for the benefit of humanity & my future reference.



No comments: