Friday, March 29, 2019

"Mindscapes" by Paul Micarelli - Artist Reception

 
This past week, I had the honor of hosting an artist reception for my very first solo exhibit, at the Williamstown Grand Theatre gallery.

"Mindscapes" Art Exhibit by Paul Micarelli


I put together a collection of digital art, traditional media, sculpture, photography, and made a version of the board game I created, "Da Vinci's Challenge," just for the show.

The reception was great and I was humbled to be able to experience it. My family and friends came out to see my work, support me, and enjoy food & drinks.


It was awesome to seem my name in lights on the theater marquee, and it was very fulfilling to have both my parents be able to share it with me, as well as my siblings and other people I care about.



My wife Loretta is my biggest supporter, and I've some of the wonderful people who were there I've met through her. She has brought so much into my life, and I feel like we push each other to new heights all the time. Every day I meditate and give thanks for her and all the blessings in my life, as well as the strength & wisdom to overcome the challenges that inevitably arise.


Here is a photo gallery from the event:


I've uploaded a lot of my art to my website, under "Fine Art", with a link to buy prints: www.PaulMicarelliDesign.comwww.paulmicarellidesign.com

The wall of my framed art prints in the gallery.

 Family & friends enjoying the reception.

 "BioTechGnosis" by Paul Micarelli
Everyone was intrigued by this mixed-media sculpture & it became known as "Techno Monkey"

The copy of the "Da Vinci's Challenge" game I made for the show.

Click the link for more photos:

No comments: