Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Living" with Dr. Steve Brule

A few weeks ago I posted about living happier. Personally, keeping my life simple & having time for reflection are important for keeping my mind right.


Little did I know that Dr. Steve Brule (aka John C. Reilly) could add so much more to my appreciation of life as a single person...



This is a clip from the Cartoon Network's showcase of weirdness,


If you like absurd comedy & all-out insanity, then I highly recommend watching them.

Bearded comedian Zach Galifianakis has some totally ridiculous segments, like "Tairy Greene's Acting Seminar For Children" & "The Snuggler".

Another great clip from the show is this one "Cocktail Party Chatter", that hints at the truly subjective nature of the monkey-grunts we call language:



No comments: